10 signs you have lived in Malaga during the summer
1) You have no idea why your family keeps asking “what your tan looks like”. You are not tanning in this heat.
2) Cockroaches have become as much part of your Malaga life as your sweaty armpits …
3) … cause why even bother showering? Or changing shirts? Or sheets?
4) Car, bus, metro… as long as it doesn’t involve walking.
5) And if it does, you plan your route based on the amount of shade.
6) You love the gym now. Great air con.
7) You now know that “siesta” means “lie on your bed and try not to move”.
8) You have become an absolute expert at pouring your cafe in a ‘vaso con hielo’ in a single showman’s move.
9) Leaving the house with a mobile? No problem. Leaving the house without your hand fan? Go back. Now.
10) … But most of all: you love your palmtree paradise!